Thank you for your interest in attending our Managing Deteriorating Conditions Conference that takes place on 12th October. Knowlex is following government advice and will be adhering to social distancing measures, this does mean that we are at current capacity for this event. We are regularly reviewing the current COVID related guidance and liaising with the venue who have their own protocols to follow. Should the government reduce the social distancing measures we will be able to make more places available.
We kindly ask you to register your details for this event. Should more places become available, or we receive cancellations, we will be in contact. If you do leave your details and are not able to gain a place this time you will remain on our mailing list for future events in this series.
We are currently accepting poster submissions to be displayed in the conference exhibition area. The posters need to be submitted by 30th September.
- Should be submitted in PDF format.
- Will be printed on A2 size poster paper in portrait orientation by us and transported and displayed at the venue by the Knowlex team.
- You must avoid brand names, but if needed capitalize them and include a trademark symbol.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with UK spelling.
- Non-English expressions and taxonomic names should be written in italics, for example, in vitro, and Clostridium difficile.
- Systematic names should be capitalized, for example, Chlamydia.
- Non-systematic names, generic drug names, and diseases and viruses should be lower case, for example, chlamydiae, penicillin, hepatitis.